Input/Output routines for reading images, audio, and NumPy
npz files for the xtensor C++ multi-dimensional array library.
xtensor-io offers bindings to popular open source libraries for reading and writing
- Images with OpenImageIO (many supported formats, among others: jpg, png, gif, tiff, bmp …)
- Sound files with libsndfile (supports wav, ogg files)
- NumPy compressed file format (
npz). Note: support for uncompressed NumPy files (
npy) is available in core xtensor.
Enabling xtensor-io in your C++ libraries¶
xtensor-io require a modern C++ compiler supporting C++14. The following C++ compilers are supported:
- On Windows platforms, Visual C++ 2015 Update 2, or more recent
- On Unix platforms, gcc 4.9 or a recent version of Clang
We use a shared copyright model that enables all contributors to maintain the copyright on their contributions.
This software is licensed under the BSD-3-Clause license. See the LICENSE file for details.